Saturday, August 1, 2009

FREE Shipping on Shakeology for Life

Yes you read that right. FREE shipping for life on all Shakeology homedirect orders. For those of you out there that are not familar with Shakeology and all of the wonderful benefits please watch the video below.




I have seen so many wonderful benefits with Shakeology and I plan to drink it for the rest of my life. I look forward to my glass everyday. You'll be surprised at how delicious it tastes when it is so good for you.

My mother has her daily glass and for as long as I can remember she has had trouble sleeping. Now she is sleeping through the night and waking up rested in the morning and her daily energy has been through the roof.

Not only do you get FREE shipping for life on your Shakeology homedirect orders you also get the newly released 30 minute and 50 minute Shakeology workouts. Here is a behinds the scenes look at the new Shakeology workout videos.


Contact us at info@teamgranitefit.com if you have any questions regarding Shakeology or to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment