Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lamb Chops

Pat and I are always looking for something other than beef to grill. I love lamb but Pat has always been a little sceptical to training. Last week I went grocery shopping the the lamb chops where on sale. I figured if he didn't like them then I would have a few good lunches. Boy was I wrong!!!! We have made this twice in the past two weeks. They are delicous and my leftovers always seem to disappear.


1 lb Lamb Chops
3 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 - 2 cloves garlic
1 tbsp fresh thyme
Salt & Pepper to taste



Combine the all the ingredients and marinate the chops for a least an hour. We found it is best to marinate them overnight. Remove chops and discard marinade. Grill chops until they reach about 160 degrees. (about 10 minutes). Serve with a salad and veggie and you have a meal to impress.

This has become a fast favorite in our house. The leftovers are wonderful even cold. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment