Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Workout Motivation

I know we all have different things that help motivate us and help get us through those tough workouts. We all know that P90X, Insanity and Chalean are all HARD workouts. We all start the workouts to get the amazing results, but what helps get you to the end of those hard workouts? What helps you push past the pain? For me it is Tony, Chalene, Shaun T, etc. The personality and enthusiasm they bring to the workouts makes me push harder. Without these videos there is no one there to crack a joke or encourage you to push harder. A lot of people ask me why I would rather do a video workout at home than go to the gym. Check out the latest promo video for Tony Horton's One-on-One and you will understand why I love to workout at home.



How can you not laugh and enjoy your workouts when you have a personal trainer like this. Get the FREE jump rope with Tony's new One-on-One workout 10-Minute Crusher Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment