Friday, April 10, 2009

Shakeology Week 2

I'm getting more excited about Shakeology with everyday. I'm seeing more positive effects that I didn't even expect. My energy level has been great. I'm still not jumping out of bed in the morning, but I feel that I have more energy in my workouts and throughout the day. I've been straight out lately with work,workouts, plus I've been helping to repaint my grandparents house at night and on weekends. Not only have I noticed the difference in my energy; I've also been sleeping a lot better. I'm usually one to wake up a couple of times a night, Pat can testify to that because I usually end up waking him up as well, but now I don't get up until my alarm goes off in the morning. Then this morning, I was actually up at 5:40 am when Pat left for work. I'm really enjoying all the extra energy. I've also started to notice a difference in my skin. I didn't think it was from Shakeology, but I've been reading that some other people are having some of the same improvements.

As for the weight, this week is a bad week for me to judge. Ladies you know what I mean. It was my happy surprise, the scale even continued to move south this week. This week I have lost a total of 1.8 lbs making my total for the two weeks 4.2lbs. Can't wait to see what week three brings. Stay turn for part 3 on April 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment