Friday, May 1, 2009

Shakeology Weeks 4 and 5

It has been a really busy couple of weeks for Pat and I. Back in February of this year we had an ice dam on our roof which caused a pretty big water leak in the ceiling of the kitchen and a significant about of damage to the cabinets, counter tops and flooring. We have been in the process of remodeling the kitchen and due to these repairs, there has been little free time, so I missed the post for week 4 last Friday.

The increased energy has continued through weeks 4 and 5, good thing with all the extra time we are spending on demo, painting and drywall. I've also been in a much better mood if I drink my Shakeology daily, just ask Pat about my mood when I don't drink it! Last Saturday we were so busy with working on the kitchen I did not make my shake for breakfast and then forgot to make it for my snack that day. I was hungry all day and a total grouch. I did not realize until the end of the day that I had not had my shake that day. Then besides the bad mood all day, I had the worst nights sleep I have had since I began using Shakeology. I will NOT make that mistake again, plus I don't think Pat will allow me to forget.

As for the weight loss the scale has continued to drop, but at a slower pace. A total of 1.4lbs over the past two weeks for a total of 6.6 in 5 weeks. Over the past couple weeks, due to the crazy schedule with the kitchen remodel, I haven't been able to get in my extra cardio workouts so I'm happy with these numbers. With the kitchen remodel it has made it hard to keep the diet clean, but we are figuring it out so look for a future post on Tips to Eat Clean During a Kitchen Remodel.

No comments:

Post a Comment